Wednesday 15 February 2012

How Much Have You Earned From WebAnswers?

I joined WebAnswers last year and was doing really but then life got in the way and I let it slide and it took a back seat to my other priorities. But in this time I have still earned money from the questions and answers I had already done on this site! Brilliant! I love sites where after the initial effort to do the work, you can reap the rewards for many months and years to come.

So how much have I earned so far? My best month last year saw me earning around £80 and that was with very little effort on my part and I had not answered thousands of questions either like some have on the site. My earnings have gone down since I have not been active on WebAnswers but I am still earning some money from there which prompted me to come back to this line of work. My earnings this year have been under the £30 mark, one month well under but with just being back on the site a few days it is starting to go back up again. There are people on there earning into the hundreds every month, that's where I am aiming!

So how much do you earn? What would you like to earn and what other sites are you active on as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment